- unit 8 quiz
- pick up with Gideon’s trumpet!
- end of year announcements
- clip over fiscal policy
- notes over fiscal policy
- study guides handed out
- unit 5 test on Thursday April 24th
- went over Kennedy as the swing vote of court!
- went over outline on what to expect in front of Sup. Ct.
- watched clip over Gideon’s trumpet as visual explanation of a hearing in front of sup. ct.
- All stock portfolios due today
- if not turned at end of period, officially considered late!
- introduced the 9 members of sup. ct. and their voting blocs
- read an article in class about justice Kennedy being the swing vote of court
- reminded class vocab. due Monday, quiz on Tuesday
- 5 minute review and preparation for quiz
- quiz over monetary policy
- students worked on requirements for stock portfolios with partner
- all portfolios are due by end of class on Monday
- we will meet in media center on Monday to complete portfolios and turn in
- went over answers to facts about sup. ct.
- read an article in class about the perks of being a sup. ct. justice
- don’t forget unit 8 vocab. due mon. 4/21
- gave some time to finish review over monetary policy
- went over answers to review
- reminded kids about unit 5 quiz tomorrow in class
- finished up the federal court diagram with its many courts and jurisdictions
- began work on facts about the Sup. Ct
- went over answers to the FED packet dealing with monetary policy
- gave students a monetary review exercise to work on
- quiz on the FED Friday
- watch a brief clip over federal courts
- go over diagram of court system
- go over jurisdiction of each court and types of cases heard!
- watch a brief introductory video to Federal Reserve!
- in pairs with use of laptop go into fed site and complete federal reserve packet!
- gave students in-class time to complete federal courts packet to be turned in by end of class for a class assignment grade!
- will go over packet tomorrow in class
- don’t forget unit 8 vocab. due this coming Monday 4/21
- stock project week #12
- everything will be due next Monday 4/21
- tomorrow we will begin going over monetary policy!