- watch a brief clip over federal courts
- go over diagram of court system
- go over jurisdiction of each court and types of cases heard!
- watch a brief introductory video to Federal Reserve!
- in pairs with use of laptop go into fed site and complete federal reserve packet!
- gave students in-class time to complete federal courts packet to be turned in by end of class for a class assignment grade!
- will go over packet tomorrow in class
- don’t forget unit 8 vocab. due this coming Monday 4/21
- stock project week #12
- everything will be due next Monday 4/21
- tomorrow we will begin going over monetary policy!
Still experiencing freezing up, I enter when it lets me!
- unit 7 test
- tomorrow we will begin unit 8 (last unit): federal courts, civil liberties & civil rights!
- will give out unit 8 vocab. and federal court packet to be completed over the break
- reviewed insurance
- went over credit and its rules
- will have unit 4 test tomorrow over int. trade, insurance, credit & investment & savings before Spring Break!
I have been problems with computer freezing up last week so this is the first time since last week I can post!
- last areas 4-7 will present today
- I will polish up with going over same areas over bureaucracy
- study guides given out today!
- detailed outline notes will be given out tomorrow
- Week #11 of stock project!
- went over 7 roles of president
- gave some review time for quiz
- conducted unit 7 quiz
- students signed up for one of seven areas over Federal Bureaucracy
- will meet in class and go over to media center for some research
- Week #10 of Stock Project
- tomorrow will go over inflation exercise
- go over business cycle
- and answer questions over study guide for Wednesday’s unit 3 test
- review session tomorrow morning in room 4308 w/Ms. Naterman
- review session Wednesday morning in room 4207 w/Mr. Pak
- went over powers of presidency as stated in US Constitution
- Watched a ten minute clip of the State of the Union Speech
- reminded students about Unit 7 quiz on Monday 3/24
- Conducted Unit 3 quiz over GDP & Unemployment
- collected unit 3 vocab.
- gave out inflation calculations using CPI as exercise over inflation
- went over Facts About the Presidency
- students in pairs worked on the Expressed Powers of President
- went over answers to Unemployment equations
- took down some general notes over Inflation
- Unit 3 quiz tomorrow (3/19) over GDP & Unemployment