- reviewed units 3 & 4
- asked review questions over units 3 & 4
- tomorrow final exam for 1st & 2nd period
- Thursday final for 4th periods
- reviewed units 3, 4, & 5
- asked review questions over u nits 3, 4, 5
- Friday: final exam for periods 5 & 6
- we reviewed units 1 & 2
- asked general questions about units 1 & 2
- tomorrow units 3 & 4
- we finished Gideon’s Trumpet
- reviewed units 1 & 2
- tomorrow we will review units 3 & 4
- unit 4 test
- should be preparing for final exam
- we will review Monday (units 1 & 2) & Tuesday (Units 3 & 4)
- Continue with Gideons trumpet as an example of how hearing conducted in front of sup. ct.
- should be studying and preparing for final exam next week
- review game for unit 4 test
- start reviewing and preparing for final exam!
- went over parts of how hearing are conducted at the Supreme Court
- watched Gideon’s Trumpet for an example of a hearing
- will continue movie and hearing on Friday
- should be reviewing for final exam!
- gauged interest in who wanted to take AP World next year
- went over questions over video on voting
- read numerous articles dealing with voting and voter behavior
- review game tomorrow
- unit 4 test Friday
- gauged interest for AP World next year
- went over Facts About the Supreme Court
- began watching Gideon’s Trumpet as part of how Supreme Court hearing are held!
- will continue with explanation breaks through Friday with the movie!
- collected late HW on voting & voter behavior
- watched CNN News
- went over voting & voter behavior questions
- began going over questions on “why bother voting”
- will finish all questions tomorrow and go over some current events dealing with voting
- don’t forget review game thursday, and unit 4 test on Friday
- do quick warm up over members of Sup. Ct.
- finish members of sup. ct. if did not yesterday (PP under resources)
- students worked on some questions over Facts About the Supreme Court, due by end of period
- collected voting Ques. HW
- watched a video on “Why bother voting?”
- students collected some info. on voting
- we will go over video answers along with voting questions tomorrow in class
- gave fed ct packet to students
- went over fed ct. packet and review examples
- went over members of Sup. Ct.
- don’t forget unit 5 vocab. due Thursday 12/11