- Finished Mr Smith Goes to Washington!
- students reviewed, worked on study guides!
- will begin short review on Monday & Tuesday
- finished Gideon’s Trumpet
- began reviewing for final exam
- will go over units 1 & 2 on Monday
- will go over units 3, 4 & 5 on Tuesday
- day two of Mr Smith
- will start reviewing for final exam on Monday & Tuesday
- last day for Gideon’s Trumpet
- will start reviewing for final exam
- don’t forget to use resources under American Government tab
- don’t forget to look over final exam review PP
- Hooray for all of you, the AP exam is over and the worst is behind you!
- we will begin watching Mr Smith Goes to Washington for three days
- we will review for final exam on Monday & tuesday
- final exam for 1st & 2nd: Wednesday May 20 in two hour blocks
- final exam for 4th period will be Thursday May 21
- make sure you use last PP to review again, but should be much easier than AP Exam!
- 5th period: begin Gideon;s Trumpet to look at typical hearings in front of Sup. Ct.
- 6th period: go over ‘facts about sup. ct.”
- introduce members of court through their voting blocs
- we will begin watching Gideon’s trumpet tomorrow
- final exam PP review has been placed under resources, use it to study for final exam
- watched cram for the exam
- went over practice test
- tomorrow be here between 7:30 & 7:45
- if you like meet in my room
- don’t bring back pack or phone they will not be allowed in exam room
- bring pencils, black pens, AP registration booklet given to you by school, and a good healthy snack, and above all a fully functioning and awake brain ready to be tested!
- Unit 5 vocab. due today!
- 5th period: go over answer to facts about sup. ct., meet the members of the court
- 6th period: review federal court system
- 6th: answer questions over “facts about the sup. ct.”
- went over unit 8 again!
- gave out practice test, due Monday
- Must beat Bleier!
- work on facts about Sup. Ct. due by end of class (5th period)
- go over federal court system (6th period)
- don’t forget unit 5 vocab. due Monday 5/11
- reviewed with class units 5-7
- will go over unit 8 tomorrow
- a practice AP exam will be given out tomorrow to start in class but to complete over the weekend
- we will go over practice test on Monday 5/11
- made some announcements about rest of year and remaining assignments
- gave out unit 5 vocab. due on Monday 5/11
- went over federal court system with class (5th period)
- students worked on federal court system packet (6th period), please make sure packet finished and checked off by me first thing when in class tomorrow if not turned in by end of class
- only have three assignments (CW/HW) and a final exam remaining
- gave out old study guide for those missing their unit 1-4 study guides
- gave out sup. ct. cheat sheets
- went over in summary format units 1-4 (for the most part, 1st period only 1-3)
- the PP final exam review is now under AP resources!
- 5th period: work on federal court system packet, due by end of period/first thing when you walk in tomorrow if not finished today
- 6th period will have unit 4 test today