- we will be in the media center doing research as groups for amendment selected
- all presentations will be begin on Tuesday Oct. 6th through Tuesday Oct. 13th.
- Make sure you know which date you either picked or volunteered for
- quiet time to review for quiz
- unit 2 quiz
- went over some light notes over Civil liberties
- tomorrow we meet in class to go over amendment project instructions then off to media center to begin research
- finished notes for 6 principles & structure of US Constitution (PP placed under AP Gov resources)
- students worked on review packet over the 6 principles
- don’t forget unit 2 vocab due tomorrow
- unit 2 quiz is on Monday over: vocab., 6 principles, structure of constitution, amending constitution, and review packer exercises, make sure you look over checks & balances
- finish the constitutional scav. hunt
- began some notes over 6 principles and structure of US Constitution
- don’t forget unit 2 vocab. due this Thursday 9/24
- don’t forget unit 2 quiz Monday 9/28
- preamble quiz
- gave out unit 1 test scores
- went over proper answer for unit 1 test FRQ
- went over instructions for correction which begins Tuesday 9/22 from 7:40am to 8:10am until Tuesday 9/29
- went over answers to half of Constitutional scavanger hunt
- preamble quiz
- all students got a chance to finish the scav.. hunt since i missed class yesterday
- those who finished worked on Unit 2 vocab.
- gave out group oral presentation grades!
- Early release day!
- students worked on Constitutional Scavenger Hunt & Unit 2 Vocab.